YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 6 April 2014

こんにちは!

Hello~!
Lacie here. After comtemplating for a while, I decided setting up a blog would be a good idea. 
So first, a bit of background info.


My birthday is the 17th of July and I am currently taking my GCSE exams. I live in the seaside resort of Blackpool in the North West of England. I love science and want to pursue a medical career as a surgeon. I also love experimenting with different makeup brands and hair styles. 
I have been learning Japanese for two year and am hoping to move there after university (I'm hoping to get a place at Cambridge)

That's about it, i'm not very interesting. ^^'
My main reason for starting a blog is because I have an eating disorder and suffer from depression, and have been told a blog would be a good place to record my food diary and vent. I also enjoy just talking about science and fashion and pretty much anything else.

Well that's about it for my first post, I'm happy to speak to anyone so feel free to comment.

ありがとう!xox

No comments:

Post a Comment