YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Great day today~!

Well, today will mainly be told through pictures but it was spent trying out new facemasks and sat in the garden in the sun doing revision. 

Revision books~

Bunny boy (Oswald)

Bunny baby (Castiel)

Another shot of Castiel

Pretty butterfly that landed on the ground next to me~

Chemistry revision (and my ridiculous handwriting of a six year old)

Dinner was amazing~! (I am obsessed with avocado) 

My hiragana practice (again terrible handwriting) 

And Baby (girl cat) as seen from outside 

So had a lovely day today with my Ipod and sun, also bought some more oolong tea that I can't get enough of~. Off to the gym for an hour now, will probably update on todays calories and exercise afterwards.

さようなら!
Lacie Lou xox

No comments:

Post a Comment