YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 7 April 2014

Hello!
A late post from me today~
Friend's birthday meal was today. Felt pretty anxious about it at first, but managed to keep it together and order a salad (which actually tastes pretty good!). Felt much better afterwards; this is definitely something I could get used to!

Really need to get some more revision done, but every time I sit down I get so distracted! It seems the only time I want to tidy/sing/dance is when I have work to do. Sigh. 
Considering how much I love my sciences, I always seem to have problems retaining my chemistry knowledge? I don't understand why, perhaps it is because I find it least interesting out of the three.

Well, I should probably stop procrastinating now and get some more work done.

さようなら!
Lacie Lou xox

No comments:

Post a Comment